Thank you for your purchase of the CarveWright System
Before operating your new CarveWright machine, please take time to read and understand all provided materials concerning the operation, care and maintenance. As with all sophisticated machine tools, you will be required to operate and maintain your machine in accordance with all factory recommendations to insure optimum quality and life. In order to assist with this we have provided comprehensive tutorials to guide you through your learning experience.
Please thoroughly inspect machine for shipping damage and inventory your items carefully. Shipping damage must be claimed within a certain time period or UPS will not process the claim. If you suspect shipping damage, you do have the option of refusing delivery. If you already received it, take photos and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not get rid of any damaged packaging as it will need to be inspected by UPS Claims representative.
What if something is missing or wrong from my shipment?
First, verify from your manual that the items shipped with the machine are all there. Verify on your invoice, that any missing item is not marked as “Backordered”.
For any question about your CarveWright Machine’s shipping condition call us at:
713-473-6572 or use our contact form
QUICK START GUIDES
|CARVEWRIGHT QUICK START GUIDE||SOFTWARE QUICK START GUIDE|
All newer CarveWright machines, starting with Serial Numbers beginning with the letter C, will have to be registered and unlocked prior to use. To view the detailed instructions on how to register your new C-Series Machine, visit the CarveWright website under the “Learn” tab or consult the Software Manual found in the CarveWright Designer Software (Under the “Help” tab) or on the CD included with your machine. At the conclusion of the online machine registration, the user will be presented with an unlock code. C-Series Machines will require this unlock code be entered into the keypad at the machine before proceeding with any operations. The unlock code is eight numbers long and will be shown on the “Thank You” page at the end of the software registration process.
If you do not record the unlock code during registration it can be found by logging in to your Customer Account webpage at register.carvewright.com.
When turning on your CarveWright C-Series Machine for the first time, the LCD screen will display a prompt indicating that registration is required. Press any key to advance to the Unlock Code screen. Enter the Unlock Code you obtained above and press the “ENTER” button. The display will advance if the code is correct and will remain unchanged for an incorrect code.
If the machine’s LCD shows only “CarveWright Woodworking Machine”, then the firmware version on the memory card needs to be updated to at least version 1.170. Use the Software Manual in the Designer Software (found in “Help” tab) or on the supplied CD for instructions on how to update the firmware.
If you are considering selling or purchasing a used CarveWright or CompuCarve, please be aware of the following:
- The Designer Software BASIC software should be downloaded from our website and not from an old disk. DO NOT INSTALL SOFTWARE FROM OLD INSTALLATION DISK.
- Software other than the Designer BASIC version 1.187 software is NON-TRANSFERABLE (this includes, but is not limited to patterns, projects, subscriptions, centerline, pattern editor, STL & DXF Importer)
- Warranties are NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Proof of purchase & machine serial number must be sent to LHR for the machine to be released from previous customers account before it can be registered by its new owner. Email to email@example.com
- Machines bought at auction or pawn shops will not be released without previous owner verification or proof that previous owner is deceased.
- Once removed from the previous owner, it is then available for new owner to create their own Customer Account and register the machine and the Designer BASIC license that comes with the registration.
- The latest manuals are available online.
- Visit our our Support section for more information and Tutorials to assist you in getting started.
PLEASE BEWARE! Make sure you are purchasing from a trusted seller. There are some machines that have been reported as stolen. Every machines serial number must be registered in order for it to be used. LHR can look up a serial number prior to purchase to verify who is listed as the current owner. Proof of purchase is required to release from previous owner. We do not guarantee that the machine has or has not been stolen based on our records, as the report of some stolen machines may not have been communicated to us.