- Click on the Download Apple Installer button and the installer will automatically download into your downloads folder.
- Locate the installer file, “Designer_#_###.dmg”, in your downloads folder. (numbers change with updates)
- Double-Click on the file to open it.
- A folder will open containing the Readme.txt and the CarveWright Icon.
- Drag the Icon into your Applications Folder.
- From the Applications Folder, Right-Click or Ctrl+Click on the CarveWright icon and select “Get Info”
- Locate and check the box “Prevent App Nap” and close the Window.
- DOWNLOAD and Install X11. – https://www.xquartz.org/
Once X11 is installed, go to the Applications folder again and Right-Click or Ctrl+Click on the CarveWright icon and select “Open”. This will open the software.
- If you encounter a Warning indicating the software may not be supported, dismiss the message and attempt to open the software again. It should open on the second try.
Proceed to Registration Instructions.