These warranties include the follow warranty period limitations, but each customer is responsible for reading and understanding their warranty agreement in full. Access to those legal documents, rights and restrictions, inclusions and exclusions, are provided through the associated links:
Warranty Price w/Machine
- Minimum – $0.00 (up to 30 days or 10 carving hours)
- Standard – $200.00 (up to 1 year or 200 carving hours)
- Extended – $400.00 (up to 2 years or 400 carving hours)
- Standard to Extended – $400.00 (up to 2 years or 400 carving hours)
These warranties are only available for new machines and must be purchased no later than 90 days from time of new machine purchase. The Minimum and Extended Warranties are only available through LHR Technologies. If your new machine is purchased from a dealer with the Standard Warranty already included, or if you decide you would like to upgrade your warranty selection, you may do so within 90 days of machine purchase. The Warranty Period of these warranties is based on date of machine purchase and will not exceed 2 years or 400 carving hours. The period is for up to the specified time period or amount of carving hours on your machine; whichever comes first. Warranty period will never extend more than 2 years or 400 carving hours.
Customer purchases a machine on July 1, 2010 with the Minimum (30 day) Warranty ($0.00).
89 days later, the customer decides to purchase an Extended Warranty ($400.00).
The warranty will expire July 1, 2012.
Yes, we now offer an extended warranty. Please refer to question above. For those customers who purchased an extended warranty through one of our distributors please direct all questions regarding this service to that vendor.
*Software, including Centerline Text, the Pattern Editor, and Patterns are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Designer Software BASIC software should be downloaded from our website and not from an old disk. DO NOT INSTALL SOFTWARE FROM OLD INSTALLATION DISK.
- Software other than the Designer BASIC version 1.187 software is NON-TRANSFERABLE (this includes, but is not limited to patterns, projects, subscriptions, centerline, pattern editor, STL & DXF Importer)
- Warranties are NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Proof of purchase & machine serial number must be sent to LHR for the machine to be released from previous customers account before it can be registered by its new owner. Email to email@example.com
- Machines bought at auction or pawn shops will not be released without previous owner verification or proof that previous owner is deceased.
- Once removed from the previous owner, it is then available for new owner to create their own Customer Account and register the machine and the Designer BASIC license that comes with the registration.
- The latest manuals are available online.
- Visit our our Support section for more information and Tutorials to assist you in getting started.
PLEASE BEWARE! Make sure you are purchasing from a trusted seller. There are some machines that have been reported as stolen. Every machines serial number must be registered in order for it to be used. LHR can look up a serial number prior to purchase to verify who is listed as the current owner. Proof of purchase is required to release from previous owner. We do not guarantee that the machine has or has not been stolen based on our records, as the report of some stolen machines may not have been communicated to us.
You can also post a request to see another customer’s machine in action. Post your request with location on the Community Forum or visit the STARTU page and view their Member’s List that includes location and contact form. This information was posted by customers and not LHR. LHR cannot provide personal information regarding contact information or location of our customers.
Ordering shipping through LHR includes insurance on your machine. Our box & materials are tested and approved by UPS. Improper preparation of your machine for shipping, may also result in damage that the customer is responsible for. Follow these Packing Instructions to minimize the chance of damage to your machine and loss of any items that are not to be sent with the machine.