I Purchased a USED A/B/C Machine
If you are a purchaser or seller of a used RAVEN machine, please CLICK HERE
If you are a purchaser or seller of a used CarveWright or CompuCarve (A/B/C machines), please be aware of the following:
- Designer 1 is free for all registered CarveWright systems. Always download the latest version of software from the CarveWright Website. DO NOT INSTALL SOFTWARE FROM OLD INSTALLATION DISK. (DOWNLOAD Designer 1)
- All other software is NON-TRANSFERABLE (this includes Patterns, Projects, Subscriptions, later versions of Designer, and all Add-On Modules)
- Warranties are NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Proof of purchase & machine serial number must be sent to LHR for the machine to be released from previous customers account before it can be registered by its new owner. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If previous owner is unknown, contact us for assistance.
- Once removed from the previous owner, it is then available for new owner to register the CarveWright.
- Always refer to the latest manuals and learning material available online at the CarveWright website.
PLEASE BEWARE! Make sure you are purchasing from a trusted seller. There are some machines that have been reported as stolen. Every machines serial number must be registered in order for it to be used. LHR can look up a serial number prior to purchase to verify who is listed as the current owner. Proof of purchase is required to release from previous owner. We do not guarantee that the machine has or has not been stolen based on our records, as the report of some stolen machines may not have been communicated to us.