Monday – Friday from 9AM – 6PM C.S.T.
- Customer Service will be closed for lunch from approximately 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM CST each day.
- We are closed on major holidays.
- Voice mails, emails and contact forms left after business hours will be addressed on the next business day.
Other resources are available 24/7 to our customers on our website under Support & through our Community Forum.
LHR Technologies Inc.
- Please listen to the menu options for hardware support, software support, sales & marketing, repair coordinator or accounting.
- Any of our Customer Service Reps should be qualified to assist you with your hardware, software or sales needs. If calling for hardware or software support, please be near your machine or computer. Every attempt will be made to answer and resolve your call in a timely manner. First thing Monday morning and immediately after our lunch hour, calls may experience a longer wait time.
- Should assistance with a hardware or software issue take a lengthy period of time for diagnosis, and your are NOT under warranty or a CarversClub member, you may be asked to pay a $25 Call Center Incident Fee or Parts Testing Fee.
LHR Technologies Inc.
4930 Allen Genoa Rd, Ste D
Pasadena TX 77504
- If you are sending in a part for any reason, please include a note on the inside of the box with your name, contact information and explanation.
- It is strongly suggested that you send it via a service that provides tracking information and / or insurance.
- Orders paid for via money order, cashier’s or personal check will not be filled until the funds clear.
- Any parts sent in for testing may be subject to $25 testing fee and return shipping costs. Please include this form: http://www.carvewright.com/assets/service/General_information/Testing_Parts_Form.pdf
- While we do not offer regular training classes at our facilities, we do invite customers to come by our facilities to see the machine, samples of projects and ask questions. PLEASE CALL before visiting, so that we can make sure someone is available to assist you.
- Customers dropping their machines off for repair will be put in line to be repaired in the order which it was received.