- NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE WITH 10.15 CATALINA
- Downgrade Instructions
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or higher
- Min – 4GB of RAM
- Min – MB of available hard‐disk space
- Internet access for registration and updates
- Min – Graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1
- Min – 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor
Macintosh Operating System:
Centerline text functionality is another text carving option that will work with the fonts installed on your computer. The software will generate the centerline of the figure, similar to lettering seen in stone, and create the figure width by varying the depth of the cutting bit. The centerline text carving is done with a 60 or 90‐degree v‐groove bit. The centerline text module can be purchased from the online store.
Conforming Vectors is an advanced feature available for use with your Project Designer Software. Apply Centerline Text and all other vector cutting to a carved region or virtually any surface, whether domed or textured; even patterns. It can be any vector cut such as those done with our drawing tools, the Outline and Centerline Text and vectors brought in through DXF Importer.
The Pattern Editor is the software program that is included with the purchase of a scanning probe. It allows the user to clean up and import scans into the CarveWright software. Simple pixel level editing is possible using this software. Will CarveWright assist in designing custom pieces for a customer? CarveWright provides help materials that will instruct on general software functionality for putting together projects. However, we do not provide any design to suit services for your special project.
The CarveWright Project Designer now has the capability to import your favorite 2D vector files and carve them on your CarveWright System.
These 2D vector files can be designed in a variety of popular 3rd party drawing programs, and then saved in the common DXF (Drawing eXchange Format) file format for import into the DXF Importer.
The DXF Importer allows you to manipulate and prepare the design for import into the Designer software and then carved on the machine.
In the importer you have tools to allow scaling, rearranging, flipping, rotating, auto-connecting of lines, splitting (tiling designs), create boards to layout shapes, and importing boards into Designer. Watch the tutorials below to see how it works.
Advanced drawing capabilities similar to popular graphics drawing programs along with other powerful features.
- Smart Spline (drawing tool for faster drawing and tracing)
- Import Tracing Image (import background images for tracing)
- Offset Path (offset a specified distance in or out of a vector)
- Trim Tool (join or remove overlapping vector segments)
- Copy Offset (repeat a pattern or shape)
Model your own patterns! This tool set allows you to model your own custom models and patterns.
- Puffing Tool (puffs vector shapes into curves, bubbles, bevels, and flats)
- Sweeps (sweep a profile along a vector path)
- Sweep with Rails (sweep a profile between two different vector paths)
- Extrude (extrude a profile inside a vector shape)
- Revolve (revolve a profile around a circle)
- Tilt Tool (tilt a pattern vertically and/or horizontally)