- When downloading, you will be given the options of RUN or SAVE
- Select RUN.
- If you selected Save instead or Run, locate the installer in your downloads folder. File name “Designer_#_###.exe” (numbers change with updates)
- Double-Click on the installer.
- If a Warning appears asking if you want to install from an Unknown Publisher,
- Choose YES.
- Begin the installation wizard.
- Welcome screen. Choose Next
- License Agreement. I Agree
- Choose Install Location.
- Select BROWSE and change location to C:\ProgramData\
- Start Menu Screen. Choose Next
- If you see the Install Options Screen, leave default and click Install.
- Microsoft Visual C++ window. Click Yes
- When installation is complete, Click Finish
- The “Read Me” file will open after installation is complete.
- Close READ ME.
- Proceed to Registration Instructions
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACOS 10.15 CATALINA OR ABOVE. Upgrade to Designer 4
- Click on the Download Apple Installer button and the installer will automatically download into your downloads folder.
- Locate the installer file, “Designer_#_###.dmg”, in your downloads folder. (numbers change with updates)
- Double-Click on the file to open it.
- A folder will open containing the Readme.txt and the CarveWright Icon.
- Drag the Icon into your Applications Folder.
- From the Applications Folder, Right-Click or Ctrl+Click on the CarveWright icon and select “Get Info”
- Locate and check the box “Prevent App Nap” and close the Window.
- DOWNLOAD and Install X11. – https://www.xquartz.org/
Once X11 is installed, go to the Applications folder again and Right-Click or Ctrl+Click on the CarveWright icon and select “Open”. This will open the software.
- If you encounter a Warning indicating the software may not be supported, dismiss the message and attempt to open the software again. It should open on the second try.
Proceed to Registration Instructions.