You potentially have more than one account with your CarveWright CNC System. There are separate store accounts and registration accounts. Use the link below to see what each account is and how to access them.
Computer Registration Help
Designer Is Asking For Registration Again
Windows computers are sometimes changing the computer ID which then loses the registration license. This results in the software asking you to register again.
- Go to the help menu and select manage licenses and click “update license”
- You will be prompted for your username and password
- If you don’t know your login information reset it at our Registration Site
- If you have trouble with the above steps, use these instructions Click Here
If you’ve purchased a used CarveWright CNC and you wish to register it.
- The previous owner’s registration will need to be removed from the account.
- Email a proof of purchase and the machine serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no proof of purchase is available, email us with the serial number for assistance.
- Once removed from the previous owner, it is then available for the new owner to register the CarveWright.
- Follow these instructions. New Registration
Second Computer Registration
- Follow these instructions for registering a second computer. Second Registration
- Use these steps for registering Designer 4 Designer 4 Registration
- Sculptor has it’s own registration process. Sculptor Registration
Software Licensing Help
I need help licensing my software add-on or pattern.
When you purchase software add-on, patterns, or projects, you will receive an email with instructions and a license serial code. Use that code to activate your license in your software.